KITAS and Working Permit
To work in Indonesia you must have a KITAS Working Permit, known commonly by everyone as a KITAS and to get a KITAS you must have a company that is willing to employ you and act as your sponsor.
Candidate requirements for apply to KITAS & Working Permit
- Reference Letter.
- Valid passport.
- Photo passport size.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Details and documents of company sponsor.
*The first day is started when we submit your passport to immigration.
*We must have your passport on our office.
*Development of Skills and Expertise Fund (DPKK) US$ 1,200 per year
Company requirements for apply to KITAS & Working Permit
- Copy of Article of association (Akta Pendirian Perusahaan)
- Copy of Company Business License (SIUP).
- Copy of Company Registration Number (TDP).
- Copy of Company Tax Identification Number (NPWP).
- Company Letter Head and Company Stamp.
- Copy of Director ID card (KTP).
We have been present in Bali for more than 10 years to provide you with a complete service for all types of visas